Monday, January 28, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 9

Day 9 

I kicked off week 3 with one of my favorite finds from TJ Maxx. As you may have figured out from the shopping lists at the end of the entries, I frequent the store quite a bit. It is within walking distance of my campus (a 16 minute walk, but do able nonetheless), and the closest place to get decently priced clothes without going out to the mall.

I love this sweater, mostly because of the unique and eye-catching print. I was happy to say the least that my prediction of graphic sweaters becoming a trend did actually come true, and made sure that this sweater was on trend for fall and winter. The sweater has a great tunic length that can make pairing it with leggings doable. Of course, I had to pair it with my lovely oxfords!

Shopping List:
  • Cotton Emporium Sweater: TJ Maxx 
Pinterest Inspiration (Pinspiration?)

Source: xanga.com via Noelle on Pinterest

Waterfall braids -although not revolutionary- are my new favorite things. This tutorial is straight forward and helped me get the 'do right!

No comments:

Post a Comment