Thursday, January 17, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 4


Day #4

Sweater dresses are my comfy clothes. After a long night of homework, I threw this no effort dress on and paired it with tights and tall boots. Usually, I pair it with a waist belt, but the dress looks flattering on my figure and found it unneeded

Shopping List:
  • Sweater dress: Macy's
  • Boots: Famous Footwear
Pinterest Inspiration
Hair:
                                                                                        Source: Uploaded by user via Noelle on Pinterest


I've done this idea before and have found it very handy. Sometimes it can be hard to make the pretty big curls that are so poplar. When I know I will not have time in the morning to use my hair wand, I will pin curl my hair and wrap it at night. In the morning, I take out the pins and it my hair looks nice and curled. 

 Necklace:
                                                                                     Source: sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net via Noelle on Pinterest

This is a handy dandy guide I found that I plan on using many more times. I paired my cowl neck dress with a small Tiffany charm necklace, matching the length of the one suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment