Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 10

Day 10


Rocker today. I got the vest from Forever 21 courtesy of my loving grandma and a quickly used gift card. I'm not usually one for vests. Since I was little, I never really understood the point of them. I mean, really, why would you want your chest covered but not your arms?! But I really like this faux leather one. Right now, I have been seeing an onslaught on dark leather, whether it be boots, pants, skirts, or jackets. I love that this is in a nice deep burgundy hue that stands apart from the normally black color palette. 

The hair was a lot of fun. I kept the curls from yesterday and did a deep part on my left side. All it needed was a little touch up with a wand, and I was good to go!

Shopping List:

No comments:

Post a Comment