Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 7








Day 7










I forever am in love with this jacket. I picked it up at an H&M in France and have adored it ever since. It works buttoned or unbuttoned, still cutting nicely to my waist. I have usually limited it to spring and fall outfits. As a spur of the moment decision, I grabbed it before heading off to class. Luckily, it worked marvelously. The boat neck cable sweater underneath worked will with it, especially when I cuffed the sweater over the jacket. I am tempted to pick up a coral or yellow sweater to see how the different colors would work with the jacket.

If you can see, the nails are coincidentally colored the same shade as the necklace. I was a bit overtired and a bit stressed from school last night and started to dot my nails with white, pale pink, and dark violet polish over the lilac base. Surprisingly, I got a few compliments from them, so I guess they came out okay!

Shopping List:
  • Boat-neck pullover in Darkest Navy: JCP
  • Jeans: TJ Maxx 
  • Blazer: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment