Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 2

Just as the day before, this was not the outfit I was expecting to wear today, mostly because I didn't really plan out accordingly yesterday. In any event, it came together well.
Day #2

My leopard skirt is something I love to pair with an all black ensemble, just to give it some life and keep it interesting. I remember seeing it on clearance at Victoria's Secret in the Pink section and thinking, "How has no one bought this yet!?" It was marked down from $35 to $12, and I could not resist the opportunity to grab it. Circle hem skirts are an established part of my wardrobe ever since I visited France and came home with some from the stores over there. Although they reached a high point a few summers ago, I can't bring myself not to wear them, even in the cold. Paired with solid tights and a fitted sweater, it transitions well for the winter. 

I also love the collar necklace I found from H&M last fall. I had been wanting some since I saw so many in sets on Polyvore, but many were a bit pricey. I like this one because it is not an established collar and can act as a necklace instead. In fact, my supervisor at work loves it, but thinks its in the shape of a bow as opposed to a peter pan collar).

I'm sure these studded oxfords will be appearing several more times on here. If I'm not wearing my combat boots, I most likely have these on my feet. They were a great find over at TJ Maxx.

Shopping List:
  • Sweater: The Gap
  • Collar necklace: H&M
  • Leopard Skirt: Pink by Victoria's Secret
  • Tights: Drug Store
  • Madden Girl oxfords: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment