Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 23









Day 23









Very dressed up today. I was under the impression that I had a presentation today... Apparently, I had the wrong day, and it isn't until Monday. Although I do feel I wasted a more formal outfit for an informal day, I still love this dress. I got it from Forever  21, and have mixed and matched it with different sweaters, blazers, and tight combos. Earlier, when I thought I had the presentation, I went with just the dress and the waist belt, along with the cute F21 t-strap flats. When I realized my mistake, I decided to dress it down by putting on a blazer. Typically, this would make the outfit even more formal, but because the blazer is oversized, it gave it more of a laid back feel.

Shopping List:

No comments:

Post a Comment