Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 18

Made it by 2 minutes!











Day 19










This is one of my favorite shirts that I thought years ago was lost in the abyss that is my room back home. Luckily, my mother came across it in the laundry, and I knew I had to try and incorporate it in an outfit this week. 

I was inspired by the shirt to go with more of a punk rocker looker. I tucked the large shirt into my black body con, with a little going over the top to give it a little volume. You may not be able to tell in the pictures, but the tights have a great leopard print that I found at Target awhile back. I put the look together with some arm candy and a Jac Vanek bracelet (Alex DeLeon of The Cab). 

Shopping List:
Pinterest Inspiration

 
                                                                              Source: elisamclaughlin.com via Noelle on Pinterest


I love the idea of tucking hair into a headband. I decide to make it look more like a ponytail as opposed to a bun. The headband also gave the hair volume, which I definitely liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment