Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 15









Day 15











Today, I had a presention in my Public Relations class. Even though the class wasn't until 6pm, it gave me an excuse to dress even better than usual. 

This outfit came out great! Both the skirt and the top are from Forever 21 (bought on two seperate occasions), and I think they are both pieces that can work with a number of different pieces in my closet. The knife pleated skirt can be paired with a tee shirt, blouse, or sweater in any color because of the black coloring. When it's cooler, I opt not to wear tights with it. Seeing as its about 20 degrees outside, I went with the opaque tights. 

Similarly, the shirt works out great because of the black and white print. I can definitely see pairing some burgundy bottoms or even my moto vest I got to make a little color pop. Plus I love the open bow back (When I bought it, I didn't even though it was there; great surprise!).

 




The necklace was something I got from Rainbow awhile ago that wasn't more than two bucks, but I still get compliments on it. I love the seashell and medallion look to it that goes great with the black and white outfit. 






The hair, on the other hand... Didn't love. Tried the flat iron technique I found on polyvore, and although it did come out curly, the curls didn't stay and ended up just making my hair poofy. An easy fix for this was to put my hair in a casual low bun and stick in a pretty flower clip to dress up the outfit as well as put more concentration on the accessory as opposed to the no fuss bun.





Shopping List:

No comments:

Post a Comment