Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 19

Day 19


Color or print pops are one of my favorite items in an outfit. A plain outfit can come to life with just one item standing out from the rest. I paired this cowl neck sweater dress from Old Navy with some bright violet tights I have. The color pop looks great with the outfit because of the neutral grey and black colors in the dress. I also went with the tall boots just to keep the outfit balanced between the bright color and the dark shade of the rest of the outfit.

 



I love this simple twist on a side pony. I found a great list of hair tutorials over on Babble which I found pre-Pintrest and still reference. This particular hairstyle was originally posted on Measured By The Heart. At first, I was a little confused on how to do the twist; when I first attempted it, i simply gathered up my hair and spun it around, but the french braid effect was lost. The video serves as a great visual on how to get the hairstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment