Thursday, February 7, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 16

So comes to a close Week 4!










Day 16










This not-quite-a-poncho top is one of the oddest, but favorite items I own. I think I mostly like it because I have never seen anything like it. I found it on sale at Rainbow a few years ago, and was a bit confused as to what to make of it. But it was on sale, and I was eager to buy something, so I went with it. 

The top has dolman sleeves and made of a sweater knit material. I sometimes like to pair it with a waist belt, making the top into a cute tunic. It's comfy, but not to the point where I feel like I look sloppy. I thought it worked great with the long necklace and combat boots I wore with it. 

I did a quick version of the vintage hair. This time, I french braided one half of my hair, and didn't leave the curls in as long as I normally would. The first few pictures were taken by the time my hair was a little flatter because I had to tie it back to dance, but you can see in the other pictures that the curls had a lot of volume!





Shopping List:






No comments:

Post a Comment