Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 22









Day 22










This was a cute little outfit I put together. I just recently found this longer body con/fitted pencil skirt in the back of my drawers from Forever 21, and forgot how versatile it can be. It has a floral print all over it, but the colors allows the print to become a part of the skirt rather than the center piece of the outfit. I loved adding the cardigan blue cardigan as a a little color pop from the grey and black of the rest of the outfit.

The highlight of today's outfit was actually the quick, five minute hairstyle I came up with on a whim. Drawing from a few Pintrest pictures, I went with a little braid and bun combination. 







I first parted my hair on the left, and made a small braid on either side of the part. I then put my hair up in a high ponytail, and gathered the hair together and gently rolled it clockwise around the base of the ponytail. Then, I pinned the bun so that it was secure. I then pinned the braids at the back of my head. I just added a clip to the 'do, and voila!






Shopping List:

No comments:

Post a Comment