Monday, March 25, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 41

 





Day 41










You guys, it almost got up to 40 degrees today! Well, not including the windchill... but still! You can see in the picture on the right that there is actual sunlight. I'm usually one that absolutely loves winter, but fashion wise, spring is just a more fun season to get dressed in, wouldn't you say?

I found this lovely "some shade between coral and tangerine" blazer at Marshall's for $20 on my last expenditure. I was pretty much wasting time at the mall before an appointment I had and also had to get stuff for a birthday. These impulsive trips become an issue for me because I usually spend an outrageous amount of money. I justified most of the purchases as being for some internship interviews that I hopefully *cross my fingers* will be getting to soon. I also got a gorgeous mint blouse to pair with it, but I will save that for another day!

I put the new blazer together with my Rainbow Brite shift top and my pretty bow shoes from F21. I also put on my peter pan collar necklace to add some sparkle to the outfit.

Tomorrow, I want to do something different with my hair. But what to do... Pinterest, here I come!

Shopping List:
  • Blazer: Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment