Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 35










Day 35









I adore this sweater, courtesy of my mother whose wardrobe I raided. It super comfortable, but paired with the body con and tights, prevents it from being too casual. The all black gives it a nice polished look, accenting the geo print on the open sweater. 

I picked up the tank during one of Victoria's Secret's semi-annual sales. Seriously, when that place has sales or Secret Rewards going on (like now!), I usually go a bit crazy. Last season, however, I had a good strategy: I only bought what I wanted at the very beginning of the sale. That way, I was more likely to spot great deals in my sizes as opposed to waiting at the end when the only things left are ugly panties in size XS.  I love this tank because it transitions well from my modern dance class to everyday when paired with the open sweater. Once the weather gets warmer, I'm sure I will be pairing it with come bright skirts and body cons!

Shopping List:



No comments:

Post a Comment