Monday, March 18, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 37









Day 37









After a week of for spring break -where the most interesting fashion piece I wore was my work uniform -it's time to get the last out of my fall/winter wardrobe. With the unpredictable weather that I live in, spring could start any day now... or be delayed another month!

Today, I went with simplicity with class. It was inspired by my new glasses, which of course I forgot to put a pic of me wearing. Hopefully, you'll be able to see them by the end of the week. By now, you know I love my long beaded pearl strand. It looked great with the boatneck cable knit I paired previously with my blue and white jacket. This time, I put my bodycon and tights together with the oxfords. Originally, I was going to wear some ankle booties with it, but because I was running late for work, I nixed the heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment