Thursday, March 21, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 40

Day 40
Getting the last out of the dark colors this week before I start bringing out the big guns for spring! Even though its technically the spring season, upstate NY hasn't exactly gotten the memo; its still ridiculously cold out, and I'm sure it will stay that way for awhile. Luckily, with my campus having tunnels, it will hopefully make dressing for spring easier, even if it is actually chillier outside.

[However, I refuse to wear sandals if there is any snow on the ground. That's just.. weird.]

Simplistic outfit. Paired a lightweight summer tee with my knife pleated skirt from F21. Even though I absolutely love the skirt, unfortunately, the elastic seems to be getting looser. Might have to break out my mom's new sewing machine one of these days in order to mend the issue since I'm not ready to put this away!


No comments:

Post a Comment