Monday, April 8, 2013

Work Fashion for Spring

 
















I purchased this mint top and tangerine blazer from Marshall's a few weeks ago in order to prepare for interviews. I am currently working on getting an internship this summer in the public relations or marketing field.

Public relations in a non-profit sector seems to be vastly different than in the business ones, at least fashion wise. Because three of my interviews were for non-profit organizations, one of which was a film festival for sustainable themed entertainment, I went with the more vibrant and colorful look rather than the traditional conservative business attire. My assumptions seemed pretty on point since most of the people I meant in the organizations were chilling in jeans and a button up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment