Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ABW Challenge: Day 52

 






 Day 52











This outfit has got to be one of my favorites. Somewhat inspired by the overdose of Coachella fashion everywhere, I decided to honor music in my own way. I took a concert tee that I have had for about a year and snipped it up to make a muscle tee. I decided to cut out the tee mainly because I have had it for so long but haven't worn it with an outfit yet, and decided it was a great top to practice on. I also wanted to have a top with oversized arm holes to show off my the pretty lacy bralette from Pink by VS. I put it with my bright blue jegs, wedge sandals, and the peter pan collar necklace to keep it interesting, and love the way it came out!

Pinterest Inspiration

 



This visual tutorial helped me tremendously with cutting my tee shirt. I made my own adjustments since it became a muscle shirt rather than a workout tank, but the basics were still helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment