Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Braided Bun























This is one of my week two outfits. I paired my cut out Drake concert tee with some jeans and my pink boyfriend blazer. I thought the light shades in my flats and jacket went well with the darker tone of the shirt, making it an ideal summer to fall transition outfit.

I couldn't decide what to do with my hair since I didn't have the time to straighten it out, so I decided to do a bun that I saw on Pinterest awhile back. Of course, I can't find it anywhere right now, but if I do, I'll be sure to update the post!

All you do for the bun is 
  1. Put your hair up in a high ponytail
  2. Separate your hair into three sections
  3. Braid each section to the end of the hair
  4. Take one braid and wrap it loosely clockwise around the base of the ponytail, securing it with either a bobby pin or by putting the end of the braid into the elastic
  5. Take one braid and wrap it counter-clockwise around the base of the ponytail, securing it in the same fashion
  6. Take the last braid and wrap it so it goes on top of the other secured braids.
  7. Finally, take sections of hair in the bun and make the braid looser, making the bun have more volume

Voila! Braided bun! Hopefully the picture along with the description will be enough until I find that darn pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment